Shop our historical maps
1919: Finishing worker at Forsbacka jernverks AB in Forsbacka, Gästrikland.
Subscribe to YouTube:
If you appreciate Allmogens independent work to portray our fine Swedish history and Nordic culture, you are welcome to buy something nice in the shop or support us with a voluntary donation. Thank you in advance!
- How to renovate old windows step by step
- Allmoge - what is it?
- The slaughter of the almages on Helgeandsholmen 1463
- 20 American towns named by and after Swedes
- Smokestone (Eye 136)
- 25 March 1644: Massacre of Scanian peasants at the Battle of Borst
- Albertus Pictor - our foremost medieval artist
- Speech on Swedish Flag Day
- The plague in the Gullspång river