Shop our historical maps
"If there is any nature in heaven, it is contrite." - Ludvig Nordström (1882-1942)
Here's an update from Allmogens headquarters. There's talk of old maps, upcoming plans and a bit of contrarian patriotism.
A novelty in shop is that you can now get high quality prints of selected old photos, such as this photo from 1890 on the Royal Mounds in Old Uppsala, which has undergone digital restoration in my hands. More beautiful photos from all of Sweden's old landscapes will be added to the shop in the future.
Background music: Erik Svansbo plays Skrikpolskan after Hjort Anders in Bingsjö. More music from Erik Svansbo can be found on his Youtube channel.
Subscribe to YouTube:
If you appreciate Allmogens independent work to portray our fine Swedish history and Nordic culture, you are welcome to buy something nice in the shop or support us with a voluntary donation. Thank you in advance!
- The slaughter of the almages on Helgeandsholmen 1463
- Allmoge - what is it?
- Smokestone (Eye 136)
- Speech on Swedish Flag Day
- The plague in the Gullspång river
- 25 March 1644: Massacre of Scanian peasants at the Battle of Borst
- Vote for Sweden's national flower
- The hunter's lullaby
- Free Dictionary: the Fribour