Shop our historical maps
A late Christmas present is opened, museum plans are discussed and Swedish culture is denied
Now we're heading for brighter times, but I still have a late Christmas present that I'm opening in this video. The Christmas present belongs to you, Swedish almighty.
The factual review of Åhlén's remarkable Christmas campaign that I mention in the video can be found here.
Regarding the future museum exhibition about our time, what else do you think belongs in an exhibition about the Age of Values?
Subscribe to YouTube:
If you appreciate Allmogens independent work to portray our fine Swedish history and Nordic culture, you are welcome to buy something nice in the shop or support us with a voluntary donation. Thank you in advance!
- The slaughter of the almages on Helgeandsholmen 1463
- Allmoge - what is it?
- Smokestone (Eye 136)
- Speech on Swedish Flag Day
- The plague in the Gullspång river
- 25 March 1644: Massacre of Scanian peasants at the Battle of Borst
- Vote for Sweden's national flower
- The hunter's lullaby
- Free Dictionary: the Fribour