Shop our historical maps
Behind the scenes in the Project Allmogens studio
Share on FacebookShare on WhatsAppShare on TelegramShare on Twitter Join me behind the scenes as I set up some new equipment and talk about the history of the modern superpower and the plans for Project Allmogen. As I mention in the video, you can now support Project Allmogen in a number of ways, [...]
Join me behind the scenes as I set up some new equipment and talk about the history of the modern superpower and the plans for Project Allmogen.
As I mention in the video, you can now support Project Allmogen in a number of ways, to enable the creation of a truly permanent institution that can seriously compete with the state's politically correct historiography.
Swish: 123 223 34 27
Let's stand up for the historical heritage of the Omg, and for knowledge, education, debate and free thought.
Subscribe to YouTube:
If you appreciate Allmogens independent work to portray our fine Swedish history and Nordic culture, you are welcome to buy something nice in the shop or support us with a voluntary donation. Thank you in advance!
Support Allmogens via Swish: 123 258 97 29
Support Allmogens by becoming a member
Support Allmogens in your will
- The slaughter of the almages on Helgeandsholmen 1463
- 20 American towns named by and after Swedes
- 7 exciting burial mounds around Sweden
- How to renovate old windows step by step
- Smokestone (Eye 136)
- Speech on Swedish Flag Day
- Allmoge - what is it?
- 25 March 1644: Massacre of Scanian peasants at the Battle of Borst
- Six tasty things you can make from birch sawdust